Rainscatter

Neil Smith G4DBN

Fairly decent RS at the moment on 10GHz, although there is a band of absorbent drizzle across Oxon/Beds/Cambs  that is stopping me from hearing anywhere south of the Midlands.  Just had a solid contact with Denis G3UVR off a storm near Derby. Spreading was low enough for SSB, signals peaking S7, 30 degrees off direct path.

I'm in the shack until 14:35 if anyone else would like to try a quick test. If I'm on KST, I'm available for a test. Otherwise, email or Twitter or WhatsApp.

Thanks to John G4BAO for the prod via Twitter.

http://g4dbn.uk