Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] News from Franco on COVID-19 emergency

I would caution levity on this issue. The data from Italy is alarming. The case fatality rate is much higher than reported from China and young people are dying. I have just received a message from a clinical colleague in Italy who for one is extremely alarmed at the UK stance. Sorry, off topic for microwave reflector but being a retired immuno-virologist, I just thought I would drop some input.
Stay safe, 73, Martin

--
Martin, G8OFA