From: Neil Smith G4DBN
Sent: 06 March 2020 14:55
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] dual band feed

Yeah, but the mad pursuit of engineering perfection (and UKAC points) is *SO* much more fun than simple, sensible, practical solutions, innit?

Neil G4DBN

On 06/03/2020 14:45, John Worsnop wrote:

I do the same thing. Works for me.

73 John

On Fri, 6 Mar 2020, 14:25 davidm0ghz, <m0ghz.david@...> wrote:

Steve,

I use a separate 9cm feed attached to the side of my 6/3cm feed. There is a 10 degree offset, but it's a simple solution. The design by John G3XDY was  published in the microwave newsletter Oct 2001.  See attached.

--
Neil