Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2020 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] E-mails not reflecting.

Go to the web interface and log in.

Go to your account - preferences.

At the bottom make sure the box "I always want copies of my own emails" is checked.

Otherwise, something else!

Martin/

On 3/3/20 7:28 PM, Michael Scott via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi All

Sorry, another problem!

None of my posts to Groups.io are being reflected back to me although if I log on to the website, the messages are there. I have checked the box to receive copies but don’t receive any. This is a problem with all of the groups I subscribe to.

Any ideas?

Mike, G3LYP