Re: scope knobs?

Alan Melia

Hi Ben, RS, Farnell, and Rapid do collet fixing knobs for 3.15mm (1/8th in. in real money) shaft but only in black. I got some red knobs for a Hameg scope several years back but had to go o the UK Hameg agent (who was very helpful)

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2020 3:05 PM
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] scope knobs?

Just need 2 knobs of that size (any colour), with very small shaft, looks like about 3mm dia.


-----Original Message-----
From: dave cossar via Groups.Io <davecossar@...>
To: UKMicrowaves <>; militaryoperator via Groups.Io <Military1944@...>
Sent: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 14:16
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] scope knobs?

so three ok the red ones?

On 17 February 2020 at 12:53 "militaryoperator via Groups.Io" <Military1944@...> wrote:

Its a 7603 scope but I think these types of knobs are fairly generic, used on many scopes but need the inner, small shaft type. 


-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Selwood G3YDY via Groups.Io <g3ydy@...>
To: UKMicrowaves <>
Sent: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 10:09
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] scope knobs?

Hi Ben
Like model  of scope would help.


Join to automatically receive all group messages.