.pdf Problem

Michael Scott

Hi All

Sorry this is a bit off topic, but opening the new Scatterpoint .pdf file reminded me. Quite often when I try to open a pdf file Windows 10 reports a problem and doesn’t open the file, and I have to try again and it always works at the second attempt. I had a look on Google but the usual solution suggested was to uninstall Adobe Reader and reload it. This seemed to work for a while, but in a short time the problem reappeared. This seems to be a problem with W10 as I never had it with XP which I used until I got a new computer.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

73, Mike, G3LYP.