Re: Input Needed for RadCom Column

Neil Smith G4DBN

It is a GLORIOUS sound Adrian, expecially after it has travelled 342km to reach here, which, as you know, it does quite often. I like PI7RTD as well, and all of the others the whoop and slide and chirp. Perfection is boring, at least for the CWID.

Neil G4DBN

On 22/01/2020 15:56, Adrian G4UVZ via Groups.Io wrote:
Whilst the idea of keying the 5Mhz sounds interesting ..I fear that the df/dt of the keying by the time it had gone through the PLL would be  pretty poor..as you can hear the exisiting keying is no wonderful!  https://www.beaconspot.uk/beaconsnd.php?beaconcall=GB3KBQ
_._,_._,_