From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> on behalf of Neil Smith G4DBN <neil@...>
Sent: 21 January 2020 13:40
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] 13cms operation

Thanks for the reminder that the 2300 MHz NoVs need renewing after 3 years.  Mine was due to run out, so I renewed it.  You just need your licence reference number and details of any /P locations you intend to use.

Neil G4DBN

On 21/01/2020 13:13, Murray Niman wrote:

Hi Stuart

>"The UK Amateur Licence Schedules have a number of designated zones where restrictions apply"
Please read Schedule-2 of your Licence - the map is what that table is when you plot it!

More uptodate mapping guidance is on
https://rsgb.org/main/operating/licensing-novs-visitors/uk-licensing/guidance-resources/

 Murray G6JYB
--