From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> on behalf of Dennis Anderson via Groups.Io <g6ybc@...>
Sent: 03 January 2020 13:55
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] 10MHz buffer amplifier

I believe that SDR-Kits are selling some

Dennis G6YBC

On Thursday, January 2, 2020, 10:14 pm, Neil Smith G4DBN <neil@...> wrote:

I have one of the 8-port kits still unbuilt, but I want to keep it to build on a special day.

I already have one 4 port and one 8-port in use.  The 8-port was his first production upgrade board to turn a 4 into an 8.  They are by no means perfect, there is some port interaction and no transformer isolation.  When I boot my HP 8562A, it sends an output on the 10MHz port for a short time, which really messes up some of the other kit else connected to the same HUP box.

At this exact time I'm building a HUPrf e-field receive preamp and bias-tee kit.  I have seven more of those to build for a club project.

Sadly missed....

Neil G4DBN

On 02/01/2020 21:45, KENT BRITAIN wrote:
HUP had a kit for a 4 way 10 MHz divider.

Any of his kits still floating around?

Kent G8EMY