Although the hybrid adds a few tenths of a dB to the noise figure, as excess loss over the basic 3dB/port, the reduced size of the feed significantly reduces aperture blockage on smaller dishes, leading to better sun/cold sky (at least it did on mine!).
I can certainly recommend the FXLabs hybrid for this purpose. If you need to handle significantly more power than 200W, then a laser cut air stripline hybrid might be better than the FXLabs (possibly triplate).

73 de Sam, G4DDK

On Friday, January 3, 2020, 12:54 pm, G0FVI via Groups.Io <Andrew.gilfillan@...> wrote:

Hi Sam,

Yes it is for a FHZ patch. The aim is to set it up as per his ppt presentation with two LNA’s, two hybrids and two SSPA’s.  For now just looking at getting RX up and running with two LNA’s one on each port before feeding into hybrid.

regards

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: SAM JEWELL via Groups.Io
Sent: 02 January 2020 22:33
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] hybrid combiner

Ah, I see that is for combining two LNAs. Not sure about that one, then.

Probably not an ‘FHZ feed involved.

Intrigued why combining two LNAs?

Sam

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Thursday, January 2, 2020, 10:12 pm, G0FVI via Groups.Io <Andrew.gilfillan@...> wrote:

HNY all,
just wondered if anyone has a spare 90 degree hybrid  combiner they wouldn't mind selling me. This is for use on 23cm EME. Doesn't need to be high
power as I'm a long way off TX capability at the moment, just need something to get up and running for RX, combining output of two LNA's.

Andy G0FVI