From: SAM JEWELL via Groups.Io
Sent: 02 January 2020 22:33
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] hybrid combiner

Ah, I see that is for combining two LNAs. Not sure about that one, then.

Probably not an ‘FHZ feed involved.

Intrigued why combining two LNAs?

Sam

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Thursday, January 2, 2020, 10:12 pm, G0FVI via Groups.Io <Andrew.gilfillan@...> wrote:

HNY all,
just wondered if anyone has a spare 90 degree hybrid  combiner they wouldn't mind selling me. This is for use on 23cm EME. Doesn't need to be high
power as I'm a long way off TX capability at the moment, just need something to get up and running for RX, combining output of two LNA's.

Andy G0FVI