Hi Mark
You were too late saying you specifically wanted some. All the firm  requests were filled. I only got 10
Sorry

On Thu, 2 Jan 2020 at 22:41, Mark GM4ISM via Groups.Io <gm4ism=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Andy,
Please confirm method of payment and total cost?
Regards
Mark GM4ISM

From: Andy G4JNT
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2020 8:50 PM
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] ADL5375-15 Chips

All devices have been dispatched (or will be tomorrow morning)  to those who requested them and sent the money.
Wish I'd bought a couple more chips - just one left for myself;  only need one, but would like to have kept another on the shelf for the future.

Note to self / others.  When buying in bulk to pass on, always get twice as many as requests for.

--
Andy 'JNT (out walking)