Re: WDG 035

Martyn G3UKV

Many thanks John and Denis.
I thought it looked useful. I shall wipe the dust off it . . . .
73 Martyn G3UKV

On 28/12/2019 22:12, G3UVR Denis via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Martyn.

I have one too.. .. Its a two stage 1w PA for 13cm. I use it all the time to talk to you on 13cm It drives my SSPA.

I have seen two varations of it I think the earlier one used two similar devices and the later one had  much more chunky output device marked 5A 16B (MGF0905A). Mine is the early beta test one. Input device TGF2960 (SHF-0189) and output device TGF2961 SHF-0289

Nice little module to produce 1w on 13cm from 1mW.Beware max drive 4mW. Dont forget to apply the bias suppy!

Hope this helps

Where is everybody tonight on 13cm? I just worked ON4CJQ/P for new country and locator on 13cm
73 de Denis G3UVR