Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2019 11:04 AM
Subject: QO-100 dual band patch antenna

Looking at building a QO-100 dual band patch antenna as shown on the uhf-satcom.com
blog on the interweb.

The design uses copper (or brass) sheet of which I only have some brass sheet but only
basic hand tools to build so difficult and probably many cuts to the hands before I get one
built..

But I do have many sheets of double sided PCB so can afford to do it wrong many times.

My query is whether copper clad PCB will work as well as copper/brass sheet.
Brain says it will, but maybe someone knows better than this bodger ?.

Martin, GM6VXB