From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> on behalf of David Law via Groups.Io <law1274@...>
Sent: 11 December 2019 15:52
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Rotator question

I use a 3" dual axis slew made by SunSlew. They are excellent for eme but for most other applications they would be very slow taking about 10 mins per rev (a guess I never measured it) .The pulsed output works well with the Arduino k3ng rotator controller which I got going despite never using Arduino before with help from Dave G4IDR. I reckon realistically 0.2 degree resolution with k3ng.

73 David G0LBK