From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> on behalf of militaryoperator via Groups.Io <Military1944@...>
Sent: 11 December 2019 11:22
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Rotator question

 it needs 0.1 degree resolution
display, software settable end stops and offset, motor speed control for
start-stop, and RS232 or USB interfacing for PC control.

Naw, you need a bike.  Tyre off wheel, wheel over pole, big sprocket on a mount, bit of wood etc then a couple of bike chains and away you go.

What did we ever do before rotators?

Ben