Re: Rotator question

Dominique Dehays

Hi John ,

I use 3  antenna rotators here . All are SPID RAK.There is one on my VHF system , one on my 432/1296/2320 system and a third one on my 10Ghz system (120cm dish).

Mechanic is perfect , but I threw away the original control box as it is useless. I have build controlers designed by F1TE and get no pb at all with accuracy.

Now there are Spid options called " HR". One can buy a kit and add it on his RAK  to get better accuracy , or buy a HR rotator. I find this solution very expensive , and not so cleaver , as they are still using incremental encoders , better to build your own controler.

73

Dom/F6DRO