Re: G3WDG Boards

Andy G4JNT

What we as a 10GHz community could do with, is an off the shelf, or easy to build, 10GHz bandpass filter suitable for image rejection at 144 IF.

Something like a 3 section post-coupled waveguide design.    Or perhaps an evanescent one in WG20.
Unfortunately the need to do them with SMA connectors / probes makes the setting up more tricky than in WG alone.
Pity I have no network or even scalar analyser that goes to 10GHz, otherwise it might have been a tempting project

On Mon, 9 Dec 2019 at 14:30, Clive, G3GJA <clive@...> wrote:

Hi Terry

I’d like to take those boards please. I want to see if I can convert GB3XY from FM ATV to DATV by mixing up from 2m or probably somewhere above 150MHz as XY is co-sited with a 2m repeater.

I was going to get a DB6NT 3mc transverter kit but they were discontinued before I could get one.

73

Clive G3GJA