From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> On Behalf Of Terry G4UEM via Groups.Io
Sent: 09 December 2019 13:02
To: UK Microwaves groups.io <ukmicrowaves@groups.io>
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] G3WDG Boards

Hi All,

I'm having a clear out and found two bare unused G3WDG boards they are G3WDG 002(B) board and a G3WDG 003 board, are they any use to anyone and they seem such as shame to throw away ?.

Regards

Terry

G4UEM

HESH Computer Services Limited Tel: (01482) 324936
12 Louis Pearlman Centre Web: www.hesh.co.uk
Goulton Street Registered in England No.: 3003479
Hull VAT No.: GB 647 3679 95
HU3 4DL

Disclaimer:
The information contained in this email may be legally privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, use of this information (including disclosure, copying or distribution) or any action taken, or omitted to be taken, in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful; therefore please inform the sender and delete the message immediately. The views expressed in this email are those of the originator and not necessarily those held by HESH Computer Services Ltd, who do not accept liability for any action taken in reliance on the contents of this message or for the consequences of any computer viruses which may have been transmitted by this email.