Re: GB3USK -1296.870MHZ

John Fell

FB Graham - GB3USK is running at moment .
I monitor frequently and this was the first time recently that it was not there .10.10 cloud cover today but your wind generator should be generating - blowing well overnight locally .

Nick , interesting reports - tropogation has been particularly lacking here for several weeks now on 10GHZ .
I was working 10GHZ EME at G4RFR yesterday pm till 21.30 and even the EME path was poor !

Whatever happened to the EU wide October Tropo events that were regular features of the 1970/80s - we used to joke that it was the lack of Sunspots - that may need a re-think ....?

Seasons Greetings .

John
G0API

On Thu, 5 Dec 2019 at 14:25, Graham G3TCT <g3tct@...> wrote:
Hi John

I'm afraid the batteries are at absolute minimum and the beacon is going on and off randomly at present. If the voltage code is at 200 or less, it's likely to fail very shortly. So no need to worry about weird propagation, i guess.
Thanks for the reports.
73
Graham