Re: Test

Ralph

Hello Neil,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your e-mail.

Looks like living up there can have its problems too with the weather.

Here we have the opposite- total overcast and rain , not seeing the

Sun for ages.

Looks like you had some serious maintenance problems as well.

Maybe your wife had thought you had been to see “Miss whiplash”

(from an old series of Blot on the landscape)

Seriously you had a lucky escape from that and your still in one piece.

I wont use those masts here due to the severe gales we get in this

Area, the masts here have double the size rigging to off-set this problem

But difficult to get up and down except in settled weather.

Here I am still O.T.A. on 2m talk-back -had the mast down 3 times

Only to find after completely renewing the coax top to bottom, swapping

Out the preamp I still had problems with my 10 el LFA -the outcome

Is due to my health problems I will have to wait for better wx .

The problem has been narrowed down to the Earthy end of the terminal block

Has become intermittent. Funnily it is fine in rain (Due to tracking in the wet))

A very high SWR when dry!

Also lack of activity on KST due to poor conditions/and visits to hospital .

My available H24 activity has been seriously curtailed. Only working Claude

F9OE on short skeds on 3cm in Camaret.

Careful how you go Neil we have lost too many good DX men in recent times

73

Ralph G4ALY

Sent from Mail for Windows 10