From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> on behalf of Andy G4JNT <andy.g4jnt@...>
Sent: 27 November 2019 20:36
To: UK Microwaves groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Cc: John Lemay <john@...>
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] 13cms beacons

F5ZVY is listed in BS as running ISCAT    on .864
Although its status appears to be 'uncertain'

On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 at 20:29, Ed G3VPF <g3vpf@...> wrote:
Many thanks to those of you who pointed out the mode is PI4. Have downloaded the decoder and will go back and try again once the WX improves.

Andy: which French beacons run ISCAT? Went through the listings on Beaconspot on 13cms but could not find them.

Ed

G3VPF IO80RQ