13cms beacons

Ed G3VPF

Spent an hour this afternoon on a high spot in West Dorset (IO80RQ44) checking out the 13cms gear and listening to various beacons. As expected SCS was very strong, FNM was a weak but consistent signal. However, on 2320.830 there was a very weak beacon which could have been MHZ but was never strong enough to copy the CW. On the JT modes I could see 4 tones on a 15 second sequence but none of the modes in WSPRX would give a decode. Can anyone tell me what the MHZ modulation sequence is?

As a general comment, it would be very useful if the beacon databases included the modulation details for the microwave beacons.

Ed G3VPF