From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> on behalf of alwyn.seeds1 via Groups.Io <a.seeds@...>
Sent: 15 November 2019 22:23
To: UK Microwaves groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Wimo 13cms aerial VSWR

Dear All,

Yes, I have always liked the HP8753, but they are not cheap.

Although it is only a scalar analyser, the Anritsu S331 is pretty useful for aerial adjustment.

Also, it’s intended for use by riggers, so is compact lightweight and battery powered, so handy in the field.

A few hundred pounds on e-bay is the typical price.

Regards,

Alwyn

Alwyn Seeds, Director
SynOptika Ltd.,