Re: Activity List for the UK Microwave Group Low Band Contest - Sunday 17th November

Neil Smith G4DBN

Hi Ben, there isn’t really a specific frequency these days. 10368.100 is popular, but stations seem to spread out from .090 to .220
In these times of SDRs and waterfalls, even during rain scatter events, a calling frequency isn’t really useful any more. Stations tend to pick a working frequency and stick to it.
I know who will be on .090 and .110 and .150 and .200, which helps when I am trying to dig out random contacts without KST.
Neil G4DBN

On 17 Nov 2019, at 09:45, militaryoperator via Groups.Io <Military1944@...> wrote:

What's the normal calling freq on 10GHz?

Ben.

_._