From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io [mailto:UKMicrowaves@groups.io] On Behalf Of John Quarmby via Groups.Io
Sent: 16 November 2019 11:23
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Wimo 13cms yagi

The older Andrews FHJ4-50, a predecessor to LDF4-50, has helical corrugation of the outer, very obvious when you inspect the interior of the connectors used on it which are also helically grooved. I think it dates back to the late 70s, so not seen much these days.

73

John G3XDY

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.