Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Wimo 13cms aerial VSWR
From: "alwyn.seeds1"
To: "UK Microwaves groups.io"
CC:

Dear All,

Yes, I have always liked the HP8753, but they are not cheap.

Although it is only a scalar analyser, the Anritsu S331 is pretty useful for aerial adjustment.

Also, it’s intended for use by riggers, so is compact lightweight and battery powered, so handy in the field.

A few hundred pounds on e-bay is the typical price.

Regards,

Alwyn

Alwyn Seeds, Director
SynOptika Ltd.,