From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> On Behalf Of militaryoperator via Groups.Io
Sent: 21 October 2019 19:36
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] entering logs UKAC

Just checked to see what logs received for 23cm on 15th.  !!!wow!!

With entries with 90, 80, 70 and 60 odd contacts, is there really any point in us mortals entering a log?

Would seem if your not on a hill or got a big tower with multi operators its a waste of time.

Is there a section for single operators, from modest locations with modest antennas?

Was going to drag stuff out for tomorrows 13cm. Might just go to the pub instead.

Ben.

For more info visit www.bullguard.com