From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io [mailto:UKMicrowaves@groups.io] On Behalf Of Andy G4JNT
Sent: 21 October 2019 07:30
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Cheap RF power splitter

At 28MHz I'd just use the three resistors and forget expensive PCBs

On Sunday, 20 October 2019, Arved M0KDS <arved95@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I’m looking for a low cost rf power splitter that I can use in my QO-100 system to split my 27MHz reference for two devices to use at the same time.

I wonder if anyone has ever tried one of these:
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F283551122146

They are very cheap and I wonder if anyone has experience with one of these devices.

73s,

Arved M0KDS

--
Andy 'JNT (out walking)