Re: Cheap RF power splitter

Stephen Tompsett

The resistive splitter only has 3 resistors, but it would be difficult to build a PCB with connectors for the price!

As it's only 27MHz, and I don't think you are after meteorology quality, you could build a similar splitter using leaded resistors.

On 20/10/2019 22:31, Arved M0KDS wrote:

Hi all,

I’m looking for a low cost rf power splitter that I can use in my QO-100 system to split my 27MHz reference for two devices to use at the same time.

I wonder if anyone has ever tried one of these:
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F283551122146

They are very cheap and I wonder if anyone has experience with one of these devices.

73s,

Arved M0KDS

--
Stephen Tompsett