From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io [mailto:UKMicrowaves@groups.io] On Behalf Of Arved M0KDS
Sent: 20 October 2019 22:32
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] Cheap RF power splitter

Hi all,

I’m looking for a low cost rf power splitter that I can use in my QO-100 system to split my 27MHz reference for two devices to use at the same time.

I wonder if anyone has ever tried one of these:
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F283551122146

They are very cheap and I wonder if anyone has experience with one of these devices.

73s,

Arved M0KDS

No virus found in this message.
Internal Virus Database is out of date.