Re: Cheap RF power splitter

KENT BRITAIN

You can also go down to Pound Land and get one of the TV splitters.

They are a transformer and really don't care if they are in a 75 or 50 Ohm system.
Use adapters, or take out the ferrite transformer and put it in your own box.

Good luck with your project   Kent WA5VJB

On Sunday, October 20, 2019, 4:31:50 PM CDT, Arved M0KDS <arved95@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I’m looking for a low cost rf power splitter that I can use in my QO-100 system to split my 27MHz reference for two devices to use at the same time.

I wonder if anyone has ever tried one of these:
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F283551122146

They are very cheap and I wonder if anyone has experience with one of these devices.

73s,

Arved M0KDS