From: "John Quarmby via Groups.Io" <g3xdy=btinternet.com@groups.io>
To: <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2019 10:53 PM
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] 23cm Harmonic Filter kits

I have now depleted my stock of PCBs and filter lines for the 23cm
harmonic filter described in the last Scatterpoint.

I would like to gauge demand before deciding to order further batches.

I know of interest expressed by some of you I met at the convention this
weekend, but if anyone else might want a kit please email me at
g3xdy@....

Price will be £25 plus postage for the kit which excludes the box and
connectors.

73

John G3XDY