Re: Power Splitters

alwyn.seeds1

Dear All,

I have measured the Antennas and Amplifiers and the RF Ham Design splitters for 23cm, The return loss of the Antennas and Amplifiers unit is remarkably good.

No reason not to make your own, if you want to- I’d go for copper inner with good soldering to the connectors. There’s a lot of fiddling required to get the line impedance correct.

Regards,

Alwyn

Alwyn Seeds, Director
114 Beaufort Street (Management) Company Ltd.,
114 Beaufort Street,
London,
SW3 6BU

+44 020 7376 4110

114 Beaufort Street (Management) Company Ltd., Registered in England and Wales: No. 02797775 Registered Office Address: 114 Beaufort Street, London, SW3 6BU