Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2019 9:33 PM
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] New 122 Ghz project group Owner / moderator comments welcome

Hi Alan

You say perhaps we should encourage the sub-groups idea

Do you mean something lick I suggested yesterday before I was aware the VK lad’s hade taken my previews E mails on bored

and realised the drop box wasn’t the best solution  as in the following text that I posted on Saturday

Peter

you do have  Cris’s call correct according to my records

And that makes 3 of you with the ability to make 4 systems

Providing all are ordered

With this in mind do we require a Group.io    40 Ghz plus

Regards Paul

Alan the problem is  we currently have about 33 Built and tested board’s  on order with  only 25 people interested

The new  122 ghz Group (VK) site  will have all the updates an order details and shipping dates on it so you want that traffic on this site ?

Plus the file storage on this sit has to be paid for after we exceed our allowance

Owner  / moderator  comments welcome on the way forward  regarding the sub-groups idea

Another possibility to post on the Wicky  but all working on the 122 ghz project must have access to post on it for it to work

You say but it would then be a quick way to find who was active  we have a group that it was suggested  when the owner died

would make an ideal site for pre arranging contacts that is  waveguide@...  it is idle but it is all tested and working

Regards Paul    Sorry  I was  long winded  but this should be decided by the Group not one person and defiantly not me