Re: 122GHz for All !

Roger Ray

Thanks to everyone that has emailed me with their orders. I am happy to coordinate UK orders. It makes sense they are shipped in one go. An unbelievable amount of interest! For this order, I must this restrict this to UK only. Outside UK it will be easier to deal with Tim direct.
With one shipment I am happy to absorb the shipping cost. However if we get stung for duty, I will have to pass that on.
There are various thoughts on the combiner & horn. It would be worth considering those before making a final order for a feed horn.

Roger
G8CUB