Re: 122GHz for All !

Roger Ray

I thank Tim for making the article in Dubus available to the group.
I am looking to coordinate orders. In that way we can place one large order, and have one freight cost from Oz to UK.
Paul Bicknell has been involved in this as well.
So if anyone else wants to add to this coordinated order please let me know by Thursday this week (26/09/19).
You will of course be able to order directly from Tim after that date.
I believe the built board represents good value for money. However, for those wishing to build their own board, I do have a few of the main tx/rx chips (002) available.

Lets have 20+ stations on 122GHz. I look forward to the pile up!

Roger
G8CUB