Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2019 at 2:50 PM
From: "Steve G4HTZ via Groups.Io" <essexsteve@...>
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] 23cm amp. Looking for suggestions of built / ready to run units.

Dx shop stock ? The W6pql board

Steve G4HTZ

On 21 Sep 2019, at 14:16, ian hope (2E0IJH) <ian@...> wrote:

VHF design do a copy of the W6PQL board which can often be had cheeper and quicker than a W6PQL from the states. All our contest kit is based on them.
I run a PE1RKI off a similar industrial PSU, I built the unit for the contest group.

Ian
2E0IJH

Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2019 at 1:53 PM
From: "Peter Torry via Groups.Io" <peter.torry@...>
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io

Hi Andy,

I use a Meanwell switching power supply from, I think, Farnell without  any issues.  For a sequencer the W6pql unit available from a number of sources works well or an an alternative the relay based unit from the VHF DX Book.

Hope to see you on Friday 73

Peter  G3SMT

On 21/09/2019 11:23, Andy GD1MIP wrote:
Update.  I have bought a PE1RKI 150w amp unit from a UK amateur.  Not quite the ready to run option, but closer than I was. I've got relays and a case already.  Now I obviously need a 28v 11amp plus PSU and sequencer, If I can I'll try and add a bias T for my mast head preamp.

Thanks for your advice folks Andy GD1MIP.

--
Peter G3SMT

--
Steve G4HTZ