Martlesham 2019 Talks now available to watch on MMRT YouTube Channel

Mark M5BOP

Hi All,

Following requests by several amateurs, the complete set of technical talks from this year's Martlesham Microwave Round Table is now available to watch on our YouTube channel - you can navigate there by using the following web shortcut:

http://www.hisimage.tv/mmrt/

Over coming weeks we plan to add talks from previous years, having delved into our archives, so if you enjoy what you see please Subscribe to our channel - that way you'll receive a notification when new videos are added!  Let me know if there is anything in particular from previous years that you'd like to see again!

Please contact me if you have any problems viewing the content

73,
Mark, M5BOP

MMRT 2019 talks added this week:
  • Practical GNUradio - Heather Lomond M0HMO
  • From Death Rays to Dinner - William Eustace M0WJE
  •  Equip for Es'hail-2 Narrowband - David Bowman G0MRF
  • DATV on Es'hail-2 - Noel Matthews G8GTZ
  • Low-pass Harmonic Filter for 23cm - John Quarmby G3XDY