Re: Anyone recognise this


Dave Brown
 

Yeah- will have to take it somewhere and do just that-no VNA here- but normally I could sweep it, just not right now, unfortunately. I too suspect it’s ex cellular but we shall see. The guy I got it from (he has many more) is convinced its microwave related but…!!. Regardless, it looks like a good source of stainless type N’s with gold centre conductor.

Dave, ZL3FJ

 

From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io [mailto:UKMicrowaves@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike Willis
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2019 20:13
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Anyone recognise this

 

The beryllium could be part of the load, there was a time of panic when that warning label went on everything. Perhaps it is all three. Why don't you put it on a VNA and find out?
--
Mike G0MJW

Join UKMicrowaves@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.