Re: Anyone recognise this

f1ghb

Hello,

I saw similar units from others manufacturers at the output of GSM / DCS 1800 equipments

You are right it is a combined circulator isolator

73s Eric

Le 07/09/2019 09:42, Dave Brown a écrit :
No luck looking for info in the usual places although found photos of
similar looking devices-but not the same. Suspect it's a combined
circulator isolator but open to suggestions-and any idea of frequency range-
my sweep gear is out of action just now. Large connectors are type N- small
one on the end looks like SMB-not checked as yet.
Dave, ZL3FJ