How much loss will this 3cm feed have ?

Nick Gregory G0HIK

Should I be worried about the amount of loss this 3cm feed has ?
The dish has the threaded WG connector and I have had to use two adapters to get it to match the WG Transition, which has a "C" connector. I have had to convert to "N" with adapters.
Would a homemade coax to WG transition with the correct flange and a small coax pigtail be better ?

Next question does anyone have a suitable flange in WG16 that suits the dish, that I can use to make a "N" or SMA transition with. (Sorry I dont know the name of the flange, but it the one on the Dish Sanders maybe ?)

Nick G0HIK