From: John Quarmby via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 5:53 PM
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] Activity List for the UK Microwave Group 5.7Ghz and 10GHz contests - Sunday 25th August

The next in the summer season of UKuG 5.7 and 10GHz events takes place
next Sunday 25th August, from 0700 to 1900 clock time (0600-1800 GMT).
Entrants can operate for a maximum of 8 hours during that period.

This session coincides with the French F8TD Microwave Contest, so there
should be stations to try with across the channel.

I will compile an activity list from inputs received by close of play
Friday 23rd August. Please send details of your planned activity in the
usual format:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 0.6m dish
              10GHz 10W  0.6m dish
Talkback: ON4KST, Zello SHF Chat, 144.390MHz
Times: Various throughout

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager