Re: Activity List for the UK Microwave Group 5.7Ghz and 10GHz contests - Sunday 25th August

Dave

Hello Adrian,
Now that I have switched my Zello on I can see you in the list there.
I did once hear the beacon near you at 599 in early June. The rest of the time it has been just about audible in the noise at 419 or less .I understand the problems in my direction, so can call you on zello if the beacon comes up a bit.
73,
Dave G4GLT

On 22 Aug 2019, at 20:52, Adrian G4UVZ via Groups.Io <adrianwhatmore248@...> wrote:

Hi Dave

As you see above ..unless someone comes up with a fix KST is not an option ..if you run Windows 10 ..might be worth checking yours!

Take off in your direction for me is very poor..however I can rx the CCX beacon about S5 if I beam at Dunkery direction  about 310 degrees from here..so that would probably be best for you .
/ if not please send me a request to join your Zello entry ..I am logged as G4UVZ/
Just done a Zello search for G4GLT...but no results??
Zello is deffinitely favourite for me are you on SHF chat ...just did a Zello search for G4GLT...but no results