Re: Looking for 3cm's contacts this Friday evening from IO84

John Worsnop

Never know, dream big! Just needs some rain. As far as I know, there's no Android implementation for JT modes and no replacement for practice to improve your Morse skills!

73 John

On Thu, 22 Aug 2019, 16:07 Nick Gregory G0HIK via Groups.Io, <nickg0hik=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks John,

That is great, 304 K, might be a bit far for my first outing and with only 1/4 watt, but what do I know.

If I'm successful with Denis, I'll give you a MEEP.

I am hoping to try from some of the Lakeland fells soon, but that will be with just a 22dBi Horn.

My CW, is not good and no Digimodes for /p yet, but I'll give that some thought, which mode do you use 3cm's and is there a Android version ?

73's

Nick G0HIK