Re: Looking for 3cm's contacts this Friday evening from IO84

Rob, M0DTS

I'll be around so will keep an eye on kst.
Not dx but very obstructed path over the pennines.

Rob
M0DTS

On Thu, 22 Aug 2019, 16:07 Nick Gregory G0HIK via Groups.Io, <nickg0hik=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks John,

That is great, 304 K, might be a bit far for my first outing and with only 1/4 watt, but what do I know.

If I'm successful with Denis, I'll give you a MEEP.

I am hoping to try from some of the Lakeland fells soon, but that will be with just a 22dBi Horn.

My CW, is not good and no Digimodes for /p yet, but I'll give that some thought, which mode do you use 3cm's and is there a Android version ?

73's

Nick G0HIK