Re: 23cm sked anyone

G3UVR Denis IO83KH

Hi John.

The Zello group you need to join is The SHF Chat. Search for that and request to join the group one of the moderators will accept you into the group. I am fairly new to Zello and not the best person to ask detailed info on how it works but it is very useful for setting skeds.

I am sorry I cant test with you today as I have a visitor coming and must make some progress on starting a 1970's car that I have had laid up unstarted for the last ten years (starter motor broke and no time to fix with all this radio) Monday evening would be ok for me on 23cm

73 de Denis G3UVR