Re: Just a suggestion

G3UVR Denis IO83KH

Adrian.

I am still thinking about the KST2ME key problem you have.. I have run KST2ME since it came out and at that time installed the key and it has worked flawlessly ever since.

About tonight and a rain scatter test with you. I can be ready by 18:30 local time which will give us a little time to test before you have to go out. I will log into Zello to have comms with you while we test 3cm.

I do not have a direct path to you I require suitable rain around the midlands area this will require you to point your dish 20 - 30deg to the east of direct.. I worked G3VkV and G3YKI by this scatter path last Sunday.

73 de Denis G3UVR