Re: Just a suggestion

Noel G8GTZ

I am not a great fan of KST, I can't believe that someone cleverer than me can't design a better user interface, however using KST2ME with a seperate window for your own messages does make it more useable even when out portable.  What I would really like is an app for the iphone / ipad to save having to take a laptop out /p at all!

I think a video on the UKmicrowave youtube channel of how to set up and use KST2ME would be really useful for a lot of people...

One question relevant to how this thread started - is it possible to change your locator on KST2ME or do you have to log in to the main site, as I did on Sunday?

73 Noel - G8GTZ