Re: PE1RKI 23 Cm Low loss filter responce

Phil Guttridge G3TCU

Hi Simon,

I bought a 23cm filter from Bert earlier this year and he sent me this
link. It doesn't show a lot of detail on the spectrum axis but it might
be some guide.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pe1rki/23099962502/in/album-72157658763409636/

73, Phil G3TCU

On 11/07/2019 18:33, simonchettle via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi All
I am thinking of using a 28 Mhz to 1296 transverter as part of a
Station re-build ( after poor result on VHD NFD!).
However I do not know the passband  rejection of the above filter at
1268 Mhz.  I have mailed Bert and he has replied the loss / rejection
is 0.99 dB – I think he slightly misunderstood  my question to him.
Has anybody measured the rejection at 1268 of one of his filters?  His
current web site does not appear to display the filter response and I
am sure it used to.
Cheers
Simon G8ATB

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=oa-4885-a>